Monday, April 12, 2010

The Stinky Cheese Man

Alright, I thought babies were supposed to smell fresh and clean. My little man smells like cheese! Admittedly he spits up after every feeding and he is getting a little chunky so I think that excess milk is making its way to his rolls and staying there...creating a sort of breast milk cheese if you will. I've tried scrubbing him really good in the bathtub and covering the odor up with baby lotion but nothing seemed to help until...my sister in law let me in on her little secret. She has her own little stinky cheese man and she told me that rubbing baby powder with cornstarch into her man's little rolls was about the only thing that cut the odor. It's only been a day or two since I've started my personal War on Cheese but the special baby powder is doing pretty darn good! Kathi, you're a lifesaver!!!