Friday, March 19, 2010

O Atlanta.....

Well, Marietta would be more accurate...Owen and I have been camping out here for two weeks while daddy has been on the never ending business trip to Las Vegas. It's been incredibly relaxing and nice to have two grandparents around who can't get enough of their grandson. But I've got to admit that I can't wait to get home and get back to our normal life. Not that it's at all normal now that Owen has made his big debut but I guess I'm looking forward to figuring out what our normal life and routine will look like. We bought a house and moved into it 10 days after our baby boy was born so needless to say half of our stuff is still in boxes. It's funny, being back in my childhood home with my baby has made me pretty nostalgic. Growing up I had so many visions about where I would be and what I'd be doing when I grew up. I never imagined I'd be living in Montgomery, AL as a stay at home wife and mom. That just wouldn't have been ambitious enough for me back then but it fits me now. I've got to admit that I'm happier than I've been in a long time!